Presented by: Mandi Stanley
Worth 1 Recertification Point - Must Pass Quiz
Length: 75 minutes
Any document, media kit, or email bearing your organization’s insignia or name must be absolutely error free. Even a careless mistake in an email can damage a leader’s reputation and can make an entire organization look bad. (And we all have our own proofreading horror stories!)
This is the ideal webinar for anyone responsible for overseeing outgoing correspondence, paperwork, project proposals, and email throughout the course of the workday. You’ll walk away with proofreading tools designed to make your job easier.
Proofreading is a skill anyone can learn; it’s just a matter of knowing the correct technique. During this fast-moving session, you will learn and even practice:
- How to make sure documents leave your office error free
- The “Newspaper Proof”: A fail-safe three-step approach to proofreading
- How to proofread for quality under tight deadlines
- The “Proofreader’s Power Pack”: What tools and resources are indispensable to a proofreader
- How to proofread in a distracting office environment
- How to spot errors of omission and why you never should proofread directly from your computer screen
- How to catch the bloopers—before the bloopers catch you!